Saturday, May 15, 2010

Lack of energy and stomach problems?

Hi, im 15 and im pretty active. I do martial arts twice a week as well as going to the gym twice a week and athletics club. Recently ive been very very low in energy, i tired increasing my calories, eating more complex carbs however this just lead to stomach problems and bloatedness and if carried on weight gain. Im always lacking in energy and my performance in school and at my sports is slipping, I feel bloated after every meal and very sluggish, my metabolism is either very active or very very sluggish. anyone been in the same position and know what the hell is wrong with me? I aapreciate any help! Id ask my docter but she kept thinking i was crazy and had an eating problem just because im a very light weight, i gurrentee im not anorexic and what im saying is true and genuine. thank you for taking the time to read this.

Lack of energy and stomach problems?
Do you get 8 hours of sleep every day? If so, it sounds like maybe you're doing too much....especially considering you have school too. If you don't have have a few hours of your day to just relax....that's why you have no energy.


No comments:

Post a Comment