Saturday, May 15, 2010

Recently Single....again?

Long story short.....my g/f of 4 years, we broke up in March....got back togther in July. I understood that if we got back togther it wouldnt be for a short period or time......as soon as school started again.....same problems....and we broke up again. I went to her school, and kinda verbally roughed up a guy that was causing some **** in our relationship....and gave her stuff back. I'm really upset that she broke up with me, begged me back, and just broke up with me again 2 months later.





I'm not as emmotionally upset as in March....but please give me some advice? I'm 23 in my last year of university....what should I focus on? I joined a martial arts club, and I planned a trip to europe after graduation....are these the right things to do?





Thanks everybody!





p.s. the reason for the breakup was same problem, school = stress = not enought time for a relationship.....plus i was jealous of a new guy friend.

Recently Single....again?
hang it up buddy. Let the woman come and find you. Go out and enjoy the things you like to do. Your still young yet go out and have some fun. Don't have long relationship but little short ones. You will like the outcome a lot better then a long relationship. Go out with the guys and enjoy yourself for a while and let the girl come to you next time. Never go back always move forward. Second times never work! Good luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment