Saturday, May 15, 2010

What extracurricular activities, if any should I participate in?

I am going to be a Junior in high school this fall. I have played football since 7th grade and have wrestled since I was 5 years old. My family has moved and from what I've heard and the little I have experienced the coaches at my new school are unfair and mean. By this I don't just mean they push us to achieve more, they are just jerks. My family went on vacation to see family and do work on our unsold house and the coaches gave me a lot of crap about it because I missed offseason workouts.





My college is payed for because of a state schoolarship program I will qualify for with my grades and already completed community service, assumming my SAT scores are as good as my PSAT scores indicated they would be.





My neighbor is a martial arts instructor and if I obtain a job, I could easilly pay for the lessons.





Any advice would be helpful......

What extracurricular activities, if any should I participate in?
i suggest you do some form of community service. example: work in a local hospital or join a club in school. BE A LEADER AND A PERSON WHO MAKES A DIFFERENCE!
Reply:I dont know a bout this one. i try to coorpirate with my p.e coach. i took karate and its pretty cool. sorry i dont know


No comments:

Post a Comment