Saturday, May 15, 2010

Requirments needed in order to become an Ontario Provincial Police Officer?

I am interested in becoming an O.P.P officer post-highschool.


I am in grade 12, and more recently decided to lean towards law instead of journalism, which was my previous aspiration. I found it would be too boring for my personality. I have always been interested in becoming a police officer, but now that I am willing to do what ever it takes, I need to know more about the requirments. I am soon setting up a co-op placement through my school, and I believe I will go onto univeristy to major in criminology. I am also going to return to martial arts, (as I was a martial artist for approx. 6 years) because of the fitness testing. Is there anything else I need to pursue my future aspiration?

Requirments needed in order to become an Ontario Provincial Police Officer?
Check it all out here................ good luck to you in your quest for a law enforcement career!





http://www.ci.ontario.ca.us/index.cfm/20...


No comments:

Post a Comment