Saturday, November 14, 2009

Dojo in Seattle Area?

I'm lookin for a serious dojo in the seattle area, preferably Tae Kwon Do or Kung Fu, as I have background in these areas, but I'm up for anything that can be taught by a reliable, experienced, knowledgable sensei. When I say serious, I mean unlike most US based schools where you pay X dollars a month to be tested by a four year black belt (no such thing in any real martial arts school) and gain rank quickly. Are there any true, dedicated art-focused sensei anymore? Help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.





Jason

Dojo in Seattle Area?
go to the Ivan mma studio in Seattle, if you are going to learn martial arts might as well make it mixed martial arts since it is a lot better than just learning one
Reply:Yeah, theres a teacher with 68 yrs of experience in Renton, WA. He teaches pentjak silat, I trained with him for 3 yrs...


No comments:

Post a Comment