Monday, November 16, 2009

What university will accept me?

I am currently a junior in high school with an estimated 3.8 GPA. I took AP European History and AP Biology in my sophomore year, and now I am taking AP Physics B, AP English and Composition, AP Spanish 7-8, AP U.S. History, Math Analysis Honors, and Physiology Honors. I have a lot of community service because I do it at the Chamber of Commerce in my area and volunteer every year to the Democratic Head Quarters. I founded and am a President of a club, cinematography club, and I am currently making a movie about the school to convince more students to coming. I am a Link Crew leader for new coming students and take art and martial arts as extra curricular activities outside of school, and go to Armenian School every Saturday. For some reason, lately, I've been having doubts that I am not good enough to get accepted to good schools. I don't know why...maybe its that time of year or something.

What university will accept me?
More importantly, you should choose to apply to a school that specializes in what you're interested in doing with the rest of your life.





The University of Miami would certainly consider you.





Miami is a great Marine Science, Medical, Engineering, Accounting, Law, Drama and Music School.
Reply:Bloomsburg University in PA. Rated #1 in USA Today for four years running!

Canine Teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment