Monday, November 16, 2009

How can I make my day be balanced out, please help?!? Is this realistic?

Ok, I kind of asked this question earlier, but I want to re ask and add more detail.


My high school (11th grader) starts from 8:30 Am- 4:30 p.m


Now, from 5:00 pm- 7:00 pm I do sports at my school.


Well, I also want to sign up for a sport out of school (martial arts), so that is just an hour an thirty minutes a day, two days a week. It would be from 8:30-10:00 pm.





Thats no problem, but the thing is I am going to have 5 Ap classes.





So can I do the 5 Ap classes, the school sports, and the monday, wednesday martial arts class, and still do exceptionally well on the Ap classes/tests?





Anything is possible and I totally believe that, but can you enlighten me, and give me sort of a sample schedule, and explain how I would go about doing this.





Thanks. I really appreciate you who take the time to answer this, it really means a lot to me. Sincerely.

How can I make my day be balanced out, please help?!? Is this realistic?
You will still have the weekends to catch up on any classwork or studying you will have and you will be home at least by 8 on the days you don't have your martial arts class. It is a lot of stuff to be responsible for, but if you want to do it all, I say go for it!!! You could always cut back on the sports or martial arts if it gets to be too stressful!





I think your schedule will look like this


Tues-Thurs-Fri 8:30 to 7:00 school and sports- then you would have from 7 on to do homework or relax





Mon %26amp; Wed 8:30 to 7 school and sports


8:30 to 10 martial arts. You would have from 7 to 8:30 to grab some dinner and possibly study. By the time you got home on Mon and Wed you would want to wind down from the day and get some rest.





I think you could do it, the only days that would be jam packed would be Mon and Wed. Just make sure to be rested so that you are not exhaused from the first half of the week!


No comments:

Post a Comment